From basic to advanced recipes, this book arms you with practical solutions to common tasks when building an application using Vue. We start off by exploring the fundamentals of Vue.js: its reactivity system, data-binding syntax, and component-based architecture through practical examples.
After that, we delve into integrating Webpack and Babel to enhance your development workflow using single file components. Finally, we take an in-depth look at Vuex for state management and Vue Router to route in your single page applications, and integrate a variety of technologies ranging from Node.js to Electron, and Socket.io to Firebase and HorizonDB.
This book will provide you with the best practices as determined by the Vue.js community.
- Understand the fundamentals of Vue.js through numerous practical examples
- Piece together complex web interfaces using the Vue.js component system
- Use Webpack and Babel to enhance your development workflow
- Manage your application’s state using Vuex and see how to structure your projects according to best practices
- Seamlessly implement routing in your single page applications using Vue Router
- Find out how to use Vue.js with a variety of technologies such as Node.js, Electron, Socket.io, Firebase, and HorizonDB by building complete applications